Thursday, 18 February 2016

I'm Sorry

Hey everyone,

I want to apologise. I'm probably the worst blogger ever. I'm going to be real with you all... That's if anyone still reads this anymore. 

I've been through so much lately. Some stuff happened at school and at home and I've just been feeling so sad lately. I want to come up with a good excuse but this is the truth. I got my priorities messed up. Big time.

I had two weeks of exams. I literally didn't study. I lied in bed most days too sad and too unmotivated to do anything but cry or listen to music or watch YouTube. I screwed up. 

I'm going to do my best to blog weekly no matter how messed up my life gets. 

So starting next week I'm going to work really hard on this blog. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't even realise this blog is over a year old.

I wanted to do something special but I missed the date. The one year anniversary of this blog was the 10th of January. Over five weeks ago.

I'm so sorry,
                                  BloggerGirl xox

No comments:

Post a Comment