Tuesday, 23 February 2016

Book Review - All The Bright Places

Hey everyone,

Today I am doing a book review on 'All The Bright Places' by Jennifer Niven. 

This is my absolute favourite book ever. I finished it today and it took me about three days to read because it was so hard to put down! It's the most incredible book I've ever read. 

Violet Markey lost her sister in an accident. She sees the world differently than the way she used to. 

Theodore Finch wants to take his own life. They meet on the ledge of a bell tower. Finch saves Violets life. 

They become friends. Eventually that friendship turns to more. 

Finch helps Violet overcome many obstacles and fears but little does Violet know that as her world is growing, Finch's is shrinking.

This book gave me a new perspective on the world. It gives the story in both Violet and Finch's point of views which I love.

It's an amazing story about a boy who wants to be remembered by dying and who wants to escape the negativity of the world and it's about a girl who wants to be happy and understood.

I absolutely adore this book and I recommend it so much. 

Thanks for reading,
                               BloggerGirl xox

No comments:

Post a Comment