Sunday, 15 November 2015

BIRTHDAY!!!

Hey everyone!

Sorry I didn't upload last week I was super busy! It was my birthday on Thursday so I'm going to tell you everything I got for my birthday :)

1. Polaroid 
I am actually obsessed with this. I can add different borders and special effects and loads more I love it so much! It was quite expensive so it's part Christmas present.

2. life.love.beauty by Keegan Allen
I haven't gotten around to reading this yet because I'm currently reading 'Girl Online On Tour'. But I've flicked through it and it looks really good and I can't wait to read it. 




3. Ted Baker body spray, body lotion & body wash
My friend Emma got me this. (Go check out her blog: emmambarry.) I've only used the body spray so far which smells really nice. Thanks Emma! :) xx


4. Benefit Flawless Complexion Kit
I haven't used this yet but it looks absolutely amazing! Everything in it is quite small but you get a few products with it so it's still pretty good. Let me know in the comments if you want a review on this in the future.

I got a few other things but I'm going to leave this post here. Next Sunday I'm going to do a review on 'The Amazing Book is Not On Fire' so make sure you come back for that.

Talk to you all later, 
                                BloggerGirl xox

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great birthday Emma x
    www.emmambarry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma xx Thanks again for the present :) x

      Delete